farm and festival wedding venue in somerset
Our farm is the perfect setting for marriages, civil partnerships and wedding receptions with two stunning licensed rooms to choose from for your ceremony. There is also a beautiful, spacious festival field with lakes, gardens, a magnificent lined canvas marquee and a hand-crafted shepherd’s hut for the happy couples first night together.
Situated alongside our cookery school you are assured of the best delicious home cooked, hearty food using locally sourced ingredients.
We are proud to offer a genuinely personal service, providing you with your own dedicated wedding co-ordinator who will be with you every step of the way to help you bring your ideas to life and to fill your day with the most amazing memories you will want to treasure forever.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Fully serviced rural farm wedding venue with large indoor and outdoor spaces
- Festival wedding field with lined canvas marquee and shepherd’s hut honeymoon suite
- Get married on the farm. Wedding licence for ceremonies up to 100 guests
- Home to our purpose built cookery school offering hearty home-cooked food
- Can cater for up to 100 day and 200 evening guests
- The farm offers the perfect backdrop for wedding photographs, fields, flora and farming
- Friendly and professional wedding team dedicated to ensuring your wedding is just as you have always imagined
- Located five minutes from the A303, easy to get to location
- Close to South Petherton village churches
- Plentiful parking
Click to download our latest wedding brochure. In the brochure you will find extra information and imagery to help showcase Frogmary Green Farm as a venue for your big day.
To book a visit or for enquiries, please contact our in-house events and wedding coordinator Catherine Rands 01460 249758.